Frequently Asked Questions
PDF files of GraphPad help and manuals
FAQ# 2 Last Modified 1-January-2009
GraphPad Prism 7
We do not provide printed manuals. The help is online (web-based) so we can update it frequently. All three guides are also available as pdf files:
GraphPad Prism 6
- Prism no longer comes with printed manuals. The help is online (web-based) so we can update it frequently. All three guides are also available as pdf files:
- Prism 6 User Guide (10 MB pdf; 452 pages)
- Prims 6 Curve Fitting Guide (5.6 MB pdf; 466 pages)
- Prism 6 Statistics Guide (5.6 MB pdf; 401 pages)
GraphPad Prism 5
Prism no longer comes with printed manuals.
All the information about Prism (including statistics and regression) is contained in one unified and searchable help system. This is installed automatically with Prism (including the free demo). It is also available on the web.
Here are links to most portions of the Prism 5 help as pdf files.
- Prism 5 Tour (4.6 MB pdf)
- Prism 5 Statistics Guide (2.3 MB pdf)
- Prism 5 Regression Guide. (2.9 MB pdf)
We do not provide the User's Guide portion of the Help as a pdf file, as the cross references and links provided in the help are very useful, and it wouldn't be very useful to read it from top to bottom.
GraphPad InStat 3
Graphpad StatMate 2
- StatMate 2 help (Win or mac)
- Fitting models to biological data using linear and nonlinear regression (came with Prism 4)
- Prism 4 Statistics Guide
- Prism 4 User's Guide
- Prism 4 Step-By-Step Examples
- Prism 3 Windows User's Guide
- Prism 3 Mac User's Guide
- Analyzing Data with GraphPad Prism 3
- Prism 2 User's Guide
- StatMate User's Guide (v1, Windows)
Keywords: manual instructions written paper hard