If this is your first time, enter your email address to sign up.
Before beta testing, please agree to the following:
- I understand that some beta test releases, by definition, are preliminary software and are likely to have bugs. (Read the description of the individual beta tests to see which are nearly final, and which are preliminary.)
- I will not give beta software to anyone else.
- I will only install beta software to which I am entitled. See the restrictions listed for each beta test.
- I do not work for or consult with any competing scientific software company.
- I understand that beta software expires, and will not use beta software past its expiration date.
- If I am testing a minor update (i.e. from 4.04 to 4.05) I understand that the final release of the update will be free to me (assuming I own a license to that version). But if I am testing a new version, I understand that beta testing does not necessarily entitle me to a free copy of the released version. (We give free copies of released software only to beta testers who have been extraordinarily helpful with bug reports.)
- I understand that the whole point of beta testing is to improve the quality of the released products. I will notify GraphPad of any problems that occur.